Website Terms and Conditions of Use
Caravel Group (NZ) Limited
This website at URLs www.caravel.co.nz and www.caravelgroup.co.nz (Website) is owned and operated by Caravel Group (NZ) Limited (Caravel).
Caravel provides project management services to private and government organisations. The purpose of the Website is to provide users with useful information about Caravel’s services.
To report any problems regarding the Website, please contact Caravel
3. Intellectual property rights
Caravel is the owner of all right, title and interest (including present and future copyright) in the Website.
All material including domain names, names, text, graphics, images, photographs, illustrations, diagrams, logos, buttons, icons, software, and all products, services, processes, theories and technologies described on the Website (Material) are owned exclusively by Caravel, its related bodies corporate or others who have licensed their material to Caravel (unless expressly indicated otherwise).
The word Caravel and all product and service names, design marks and slogans displayed on the website are the trade marks or service marks of Caravel. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Caravel is a licensee of certain trademarks owned by Percepta International Limited.
4. Your use of the Website
You may use the Website and view and access the Material to examine and assess the services offered by Caravel.
You may not sell, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, republish, licence, frame, upload, transmit, post, communicate or use the Materials except:
• as authorised in writing by Caravel.
You may not use any trade mark or service mark appearing on this Website without the prior written consent of Caravel or the owner of the trade mark.
You must not use any automated software or device to use or access the Website or the Materials in any way.
5. Your responsibilities
Caravel prohibits the use of the Website, for any of the following:
• using any device, software, or routine that interferes with or attempts to interfere with the proper functionality of the Website;
• attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software that makes up the Website or the Materials or for the purpose of creating derivative works from the Website.
6. Career information
7. Information appearing on the Website
All information displayed on this Website, if any, (“the Information”) is presented in summary form only and is intended to provide general consumer understanding of the intended benefits of Caravel’s services displayed from time to time on this Website. Such Information has been provided by Caravel for you to familiarise yourself with the services offered by Caravel. While Caravel has taken due care in compiling the Information, the Information has been prepared at least in part by third parties and therefore Caravel makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the Information. Detailed information about the operation of Caravel’s services may be obtained by contacting Caravel directly. The information displayed on this Website should not be relied on as your sole source of information when considering purchasing Caravel’s services. Any and all use of the Information is at your own risk and Caravel relies on the limitation of liability provisions in connection with any reliance made by you on the Information.
8. Links and connections to other parties and other sites
The Website may contain links or other connections to websites operated by parties other than Caravel (Links). These Links are provided for convenience only. If you use a Link to access a third party website, you do so entirely at your own risk. Caravel’s inclusion of Links or other connections to third party websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on them or any association with their owners or operators. Websites accessed via Links may contain advertisements by other people. These advertisements are not recommendations or endorsements by Caravel and Caravel is not responsible for the products and/or services being advertised.
9. Disclaimers, warranty exclusions and limitation of liability
You acknowledge and agree that use of this Website is at your sole risk. Caravel makes no representation or warranty:
• as to the availability of any product, good, service, process or technology described on the Website;
• that the functions contained in the Website or your access to the Website will be error-free;
• that any defects on the Website or the Materials will be corrected;
• that any information, apparatus, product, software or process used or disclosed on the Website or any Material accessible from the Website will be accurate, up to date, complete or useful; or
• that the Website or the server which stores and transmits the Material to you are free from viruses or any other harmful components.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Caravel, its related bodies corporate and their officers, employees, agents and contractors disclaims all warranties of any kind (whether express or implied) in relation to the Website and the Material and will not be liable for any direct or indirect damage (including special and/or consequential damage, such as loss of business, loss of profits or loss of data) which results from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access the Website or the Material even if Caravel or any other member of Caravel was made aware of the possibility of such damages.
Without limitation to the foregoing, Caravel acknowledges that the laws in certain jurisdictions may imply warranties and conditions or impose obligations on the supply of goods and services through or by means of the Website which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified except to a limited extent. If any such laws apply, then to the fullest extent permitted by the law of the relevant jurisdiction, Caravel limits its liability and if any liability remains it will be limited to any one or more of the following in its sole discretion:
• in the case of any goods, the replacement or repair of the goods, or the supply of equivalent goods, or the payment of the cost of repairing or replacing the goods or supplying equivalent goods; and
• in the case of any services, the supply of the services again or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
Without limitation to the foregoing, you agree that the liability of Caravel, if any, arising out of any kind of legal claim or action in any way connected to the Website or the Material will not exceed the sum of NZ$1.00.
13. Waivers of any obligation or right
No waiver of any obligation or right by Caravel will be effective unless in writing and executed by Caravel.
14. Applicable law
The Website is controlled by Caravel from its offices in Wellington, New Zealand. Caravel makes no representation that the Material or the Website is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who chose to access the Website from locations outside of New Zealand do so at their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
These terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
Copyright © 2014. Caravel Group (NZ) Limited. All Rights Reserved.